Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Chloe is 4 months old: Update (Physical Therapy)

Hey everyone so I just got back from Chloe 4 month check up and I got a update to share with ya'll.


4 month check-up: Chloe weighs 12 pounds and a half. She is 24 inches long now. She had her shots today. I found out that Chloe head isn't round enough and her neck isn't strong so she has to start physical therapy soon to correct it. If that doesn't work by 6 month check-up then she will have to wear a helmet to correct it. I feel so bad for her :( I can do a separate update on that for ya'll.

Feeding: Chloe is still on Similac Sensitive formula. She drinks 5-6 ounces every 3-4 hours. We have started giving her Gerber baby cereal with a spoon so she can get used to that. She prefers her bottle more though. She has her last bottle around 9pm and then has her morning feed around 9-10am. The doctor said it was okay to start feeding her baby food so we will start that soon.

Clothing and Diaper Sizes: Chloe is in size 2 diapers now. We use pampers swaddlers or baby dry. Chloe wears 3-6 month clothing but still fits some 0-3 month clothing.

Sleep Schedule: Chloe takes about 2 naps a day. She takes one around 12-1pm then another around 4-5pm. I try to make sure she gets atleast 2 naps in, She is getting better at taking naps during the day. She is still sleeping through the night she will go to sleep around almost 10pm then wake up around 7-10am.


Milestones and Random:

* Chloe can hold her head up well now
* Can hold a toy for short period of time
* Loves putting her hands in her mouth
* Been staring at her hands and feet
* Starting to teethe
* Rolled over on her tummy
* Loves to lay on her side
* Lifts her head up on her tummy
* Holds her bottle for short period of time

This is her update for 4 months old. Here is some pictures that I took this month.










































































































































Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment