Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Introducing Blogust! Starts tomorrow! Everyday in August!

Hey everyone so tomorrow I am starting Blogust which means that I will be doing a blog post everyday in August. I been wanting to do a challenge like this in a while and decided now to take this challenge on. As you can see on Youtube there is a lot of vloggers that are doing VEDA which means Vlogging everyday in August that's kind of where I got my inspiration from to do this.

I will be doing a variety of topics. Follow me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/ces101mylife

The challenge begins tomorrow so leave my topics or ideas and I will discuss them!! I hope to complete this challenge. I will also be doing Blogmas which means that I will also be blogging everyday in December. So look out for that.

Hope July has been well for ya'll.

Tomorrow first blogust will be Song favorites for July....

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment