Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, July 15, 2013

My 4 Months Health/Postpartum Update

Hey everyone!
I am finally getting around to posting my 4 month update for ya'll today. In this post I am going to be talking about how my health been this month and being 4 months postpartum.

So this is going to be TMI because I will be talking about my periods. In May I got my first period and it lasted about 2 weeks. In June my period was for 3 weeks!!! I didn't think that was normal for it to last that long... Also for those weeks I was so nauseated and my stomach was always in pain after eating. The first week of June I stop taking my birth control because I found out that was the reason why I was so nauseated all the time. Then this month I had only been off my period for 5 days and started again.... Ugh I hate being a girl sometimes.

I had a Doctor appointment this month and found out I weigh 93 pounds. I told the doctor about my periods and she said I could stop birth control and see if my periods would regulate on their own. They also decided to run a complete blood count and Thyroid check. Both came back normal. So I am just waiting to see if they would regulate on their own if not I go back to my doctor and they run other tests. My doctor also told me to go see my regular doctor about my stomach pain.

Last is my emotions! I cry for no reason sometimes it's crazy. My hormones are still out of control.



















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment